Subscription Services Agreement
By your enrollment in EEZEE Choice you (the “Participant”) and/or affiliate (the “Ambassador”) are bound by the terms and policies contained in the terms and policies contained herein which constitute an agreement (the “Agreement”) between you, your eligible dependents and EEZEE Choice Inc.
These Terms and Policies constitute legally binding provisions governing the EEZEE Choice Protection & Benefits Plan Subscription Services (“Subscription Services”) and the affiliate program (“The EEZEE Choice Ambassador Program”).
The Subscription Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the Terms and Policies contained herein. If you do not agree to this Agreement, do not use the Subscription Services, Affiliate Program and/or the official website EEZEEChoice.com.
If you only use our Subscription Services for yourself, your spouse and/or eligible dependents, you are considered an “EEZEE Choice Participant”. If you are only referring others to use EEZEE Choice Subscription Services and you are utilizing the EEZEE Choice affiliate program you are an “EEZEE Choice Ambassador”. You may become both an “EEZEE Choice Participant” and an “EEZEE Choice Ambassador”.
Access and Eligibility
Subscription Services are available to Participants who have registered their accounts by accurately filling out all required personal information and have an account in good standing. You agree to take full responsibility for your plan selection and use of the Subscription Services. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law.
To enroll in EEZEE Choice Protection & Benefits, enrollees must meet the following requirements established through the EEZEE Choice “See If You Qualify” online questionnaire:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a US citizen or permitted to work in the United States via a current work visa.
- Work within the counties where EEZEE Choice is available. Refer to the list below or enter your assignment “Work Location” in the appropriate fields in the “See If You Qualify” online questionnaire.
- The current EEZEE Choice service area includes these counties (as of 8/25/22): New York County, Kings County, Queens County, Richmond County, Bronx County, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester County, Putnam County, Sullivan County, Orange County, Dutchess County, Rockland County
- Have an approved electronic payment method that can accommodate an automatic payment of the selected EEZEE Choice plan subscription fee.
EEZEE Choice may change, modify, suspend or discontinue the Subscription Services, fees, charges, terms at its own discretion at any time, including the availability of any feature or provision. EEZEE Choice may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Subscription Services without notice or liability. EEZEE Choice may also suspend or discontinue subscription services if the Participant relocates their assignment or residence to a county or area outside of the EEZEE Choice Protections & Benefits geographical area of service.
Silver and Gold tier Participants can add dependents to their coverage for no additional cost if they meet these qualifications.
- Be a legal dependant (non-emancipated) of the EEZEE Choice Participant
- Natural & Adopted children up to 26 years of age
- Registered Domestic Partner
- Be 25 years of age or younger
- Live within a county where EEZEE Choice services are available.
The Participant when including individuals as “Dependents” for EEZEE Choice coverage asserts that the Participant has the authority to accept these Terms & Policies on behalf of listed dependents. Use of EEZEE Choice by dependents constitutes an Agreement to abide by the Terms & Policies contained herein. EEZEE Choice may also suspend or discontinue subscription services for a dependent if the Participant relocates their assignment or residence and/or the residence of their Dependent to a county or area outside of the EEZEE Choice Protections & Benefits geographical area of service.
Protection & Benefits are services EEZEE Choice provides to participants paid for in a subscription model. You can compare rates and benefits for each level. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered features, subscription plans and promotional offerings at any time.
The Subscription Service requires an initial, one-time payment of an enrollment fee of $75 before you can utilize any EEZEE Choice protection or benefit.
How to Enroll in EEZEE Choice
1. See If You Qualify
Answer the “See If You Qualify” questionnaire to find out if you are eligible to enroll in EEZEE Choice Protection & Benefits. The “Click Here To Get Your Instant Results” button will let you know if you’re currently eligible. If EEZEE Choice is not yet available in your county or you are not yet 18 years of age you can register to be notified when you become eligible. If the reason you were unable to enroll was due to your non-eligible bank account, you may reapply upon opening of a qualifying account.
2. Create Your Account
Create your EEZEE Choice Protection & Benefits account by completing Step 1 of the enrollment process. Make sure to fill all “required” fields and use the “Click Here To Select Your Plan” button to continue to Step 2 of the enrollment process.
3. Choose Your Plan Options
In Step 2 of the EEZEE Choice enrollment process you will select your Protection & Benefits plan among Bronze, Silver or Gold tiers. Then you will choose between the Month-to-Month payment schedule or the Annual option. Once all “required” fields are filled, click the “Confirm Your Plan Options” button to submit your preferences and complete the enrollment process.
4. Initial Payment and The EEZEE Choice Protection & Benefits Enrollment Period
Coverage begins once your application and enrollment fee of $75 is processed. There are no further payments for the first 3 months of coverage. This is referred to as your “Enrollment Period”. The Annual Payment Schedule begins at the end of the enrollment period and provides you with an additional 12 months of coverage. The Month-To-Month Payment Schedule also begins at the end of the enrollment period and extends coverage for 1 full month. Both plans auto-renew at the end of their respective terms. Participants may end coverage at any time by cancelling their Subscription in their “Participant Account Dashboard”. If you wish to renew your account read the section on “Re-enrollment and Account Interruption” here.
Stop Your Dues – EEZEE Choice Will Help
EEZEE Choice has partnered with established law firms to assist you in formally notifying your union and government employer of your decision to stop paying union/association dues. EEZEE Choice has created the EZC-NYS-OOA online authorization form (available here) to make this constitutionally protected process simple. You may fill in the “Personal Information” section online or by hand, once you’ve printed your form out. Initial the appropriate authorization(s) and have your signature on the form notarized. Send the completed form to EEZEE Choice by mail, fax or secure internet transfer. The legally required notifications will be submitted on your behalf by EEZEE Choice under the supervision of an affiliated law firm. Your payroll dues deductions ends when your employer receives this official notification and executes its instruction. See “Stop My Dues FAQs” for more information on this important step.
Using the Subscription Services
The Subscription Service and any feature of the Subscription Services that is made available through the “Protection and Benefits” are the property of EEZEE Choice, EEZEE Choice’s licensors or third parties. EEZEE Choice grants Participants and their eligible dependents limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable permission to make use of the Subscription Service, and limited, non-exclusive, revocable permission to make personal use of the features and services offered (collectively, “Access”). This Access shall remain in effect until and unless your paid Subscription term ends and/or Access is terminated by you or EEZEE Choice.
Upon termination of this Agreement any rights vested in the Subscription Services shall remain with EEZEE Choice, EEZEE Choice’s licensors or third parties. When the Access has been terminated, all licenses and permissions granted to you hereunder shall automatically terminate and you shall immediately cease your use of the Subscription Services, including but not limited to the use of the Subscription Services on any products or services EEZEE Choice provides for you and/or on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure that such unauthorized use of the Subscription Services will not occur. EEZEE Choice also reserves the right at our sole discretion to (a) request you to immediately cease any such misuse of your Subscription Services, (b) limit, suspend or terminate your account, (c) take technical and legal steps to keep you off EEZEEChoice.com; and (d) charge you for any misuse, damages and losses arising out of such unauthorized conduct.
You are solely responsible for keeping your account password secure so that no third parties apart from your authorized, plan covered, family members have access or can use the Subscription Services. You must notify EEZEE Choice immediately upon discovery of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
EEZEE Choice may decide to periodically update the Subscription Services features and/or Subscription Services made available to Participants and eligible Dependents in the Paid Subscription and some Subscription Services features and/or Subscription Services may become unavailable.
EEZEE Choice may also offer special promotional plans, memberships, or services, including offerings of third-party products and services in conjunction with or through the Subscription Service. EEZEE Choice does not warranty any products or services provided by such third parties.
You also agree (a) not to violate any laws in connection with your use of the Subscription Services; (b) not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Subscription Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code into our platforms, third party services, or other programs or systems our clients may use to promote their products; and (c) copy, sell, lease or otherwise provide access to Subscription Services to any third party. Violators will be subject to civil action and/or criminal prosecution.
One-Time and Recurring Payments
Your coverage begins as soon as your 2 Part online enrollment form and $75 initial payment is processed and confirmed. There are no further payments for the first 3 months of protection and benefits. This is called your “Enrollment Period”. At the conclusion of your enrollment period the monthly or annual term option begins. EEZEE Choice will then charge a recurring payment according to your chosen plan and payment schedule. By default your Subscription is set to auto-renew until you cancel. The Participant is responsible to maintain their payment method at a sufficient level as to provide payment in a single and rapid transfer of funds in the amount due. EEZEE Choice offers a range of plans that are tailored to your needs. EEZEE Choice reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time of these plans including possibly eliminating or adding to their number and/or options. EEZEE Choice Protection & Benefits, currently offers these plans with 2 payment schedule options:
- Annual Renewal Schedule – Annual auto-renewing payment starts after your 3 month enrollment period
- BRONZE: $300 per (1) year subscription
- SILVER: $400 per (1) year subscription
- GOLD: $500 per (1) year subscription
- Monthly Renewal Schedule – Monthly, auto-renewing payments start after your 3 month enrollment period
- BRONZE: $30 per (1) month subscription
- SILVER: $40 per (1) month subscription
- GOLD: $50 per (1) month subscription
See a comparison grid of EEZEE Choice’s most current protection and benefits plans here.
Your subscription agreement authorizes EEZEE Choice to store and to automatically charge your current monthly or annual fee to your authorized payment method.
EEZEE Choice will make notifications of all rate changes available to Participants in this Terms & Policies section of the EEZEEChoice.com website. Subject to applicable law, you accept the new price by maintaining your Subscription Services after the price change takes effect.
If during the term of your Paid Subscription any government required tax changes occur, EEZEE Choice reserves the ability to adjust your subscription fees accordingly.
Plan Upgrading and Downgrading
As an EEZEE Choice Participant you may upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time and your protection and benefits will continue uninterrupted throughout the transition with these limitations.:
Your initial plan features will remain until the term of your subscription (month-to-month or annual) renews at the new level.
Current annual payment schedules are fixed for the term of your plan. Changing an annual plan before the 12 month period has ended forfeits the remaining coverage under the original plan.
There are no refunds nor pro-rata credit for upgrades, downgrades or payment schedule changes made before the end of your current payment cycle. Once processed, changes will be displayed in your Participant Account Dashboard. Scheduled payment increase or decrease will be reflected in the following payment cycle.
Upgrades from an existing annual subscription (before the end of the term) to a higher level may be also be processed by contacting the EEZEE Choice customer service by email at: [email protected]. Be sure to include your account number, current Plan level (Bronze or Silver) and payment schedule (month-to-month or annual) along with your preference of upgraded plan level (Silver, Gold) and payment schedule preference (month-to-month or annual).
Plan Upgrade Window:
EEZEE Choice is providing all Participants a 30 day opportunity within which to upgrade to higher tiered coverage after the commencement of any legal representation. Once this opportunity has passed any legal fees will be locked in to the higher rates of the lowest chosen tier for the duration of the specific legal matter.
Plan Downgrade Limitations:
Plan downgrades or cancellations made while the Participant (or eligible dependent) during the pendency of a legal matter will result in the setting of the discounted legal fees at the lowest tier of downgraded coverage. In the event of cancellation, no discounts will be honored.
It is the responsibility of each Participant to keep track of their auto-renewal schedule and make any cancellation before a renewal occurs. You may cancel your Subscription at any time but a final charge may be made to your payment method if your cancellation notice is within 48 hours of your next scheduled payment. Additionally there are no refunds for cancellation and you understand and agree that you shall receive no pro-rata credit, refund or exchange for any unused time of Subscription Services according to the chosen preferences (either a month-to-month or annual Paid Subscription). Legal fee discounts will no longer be applicable should you cancel your coverage before the conclusion of your legal representation. The attorney or law firm may, at their discretion, continue to provide you representation at a discounted rate.
Re-enrollment and Account Interruption
You may restore your account with EEZEE Choice after a cancellation or suspension however there is no enrollment period for a restored account. Your payment schedule resets and payment is due on the first day of your resumed coverage.
Discounted Prepaid Legal Services
EEZEE Choice discounted prepaid legal services are exclusive to EEZEE Choice Participants and their eligible dependent(s). These preferred rates and coverages cannot be transferred to non-participants nor otherwise ineligible individuals. For Participants and their eligible dependent(s) to obtain these special rates, the Participant must continue to be enrolled with EEZEE CHOICE at the chosen plan level for the duration of any discounted legal representation. Availability of select legal services are limited to those jurisdictions where EEZEE Choice has established associations with law firms meeting plan requirements and having contracted to accept EEZEE Choice terms and policies in regard to fees. Law firms selected by EEZEE Choice are screened to first meet the EEZEE Choice customer standard of care.
Conflicts of Interest
If a conflict of interest should arise between a Participant and their eligible dependent(s), legal services offered through “The Subscription” will only be available to the Participant.
If a conflict of interest should arise between a Participant or their eligible dependent(s) and another Participant or their eligible dependent(s), legal services offered through “The Subscription” can only be available if ethical rules of attorney conduct allow it.
If a conflict of interest should arise between a Participant or their eligible dependent(s) and current and former clients of the law firm, legal services offered through “The Subscription” can only be available if ethical rules of attorney conduct allow it.
Where ethical codes of attorney conduct preclude the delivery of any of these services to a Participant or their eligible dependent(s), EEZEE Choice will make reasonable efforts to find appropriate alternative legal representation for the concerned parties.
- Free Telephone Consultations: The monthly time allotment for free legal consultations with an attorney over the phone is not transferable to non-Participants nor ineligible dependents. Unused time does not roll over to the next month. Time allotments under “Free Telephone Consultations” for each EEZEE Choice plan level are fixed, limited and an aggregate of the Participant and/or their eligible dependent(s) utilization of the service.
- Internal and External Agency Investigations: EEZEE Choice provides representation for internal and external agency investigations for all alleged misconduct which occurs after successful enrollment in an EEZEE Choice paid protection and benefits plan. The level of coverage is dependent on the plan chosen and the requirement that such plan continues throughout the adjudication process. This legal coverage applies to investigations under GO-15, Mayoral Executive Order 16, equivalent New York State or Federal bodies. Representation for direct questioning by the employee’s immediate supervisor(s) is limited to consultation by telephone. This coverage is limited to Participants.
- Disciplinary Defense: EEZEE Choice provides disciplinary defense for all alleged misconduct which occurs after successful enrollment in an EEZEE Choice paid protection and benefits plan. The level of coverage is dependent on the plan chosen and the requirement that such plan continues throughout the adjudication process. This coverage is limited to the administrative processing of charges and not any state or federal court challenges to an unfavorable administrative determination. Additional costs to the defendant(s) may be incurred in the event of multiple trial dates, extra preparation dates of testimony by witnesses and/or the duplication of more than 200 pages of documents. If the conduct upon which disciplinary action is based occurred prior to the Participant’s successful enrollment in EEZEE Choice, the affiliated attorney or law firm retains the right to decline representation or adjust the fees associated with the disciplinary defense.
- Grievance Processing: The EEZEE Choice affiliated attorney or law firm may decline representation, making legal arguments or to appear at hearings for grievances, which at the sole discretion of the attorney or law firm deems an unsupportable claim. Grievance Processing does not include State or Federal court appeals from any unfavorable administrative determination. If the issue upon which the grievance is based occurred prior to the Participant’s successful enrollment in EEZEE Choice, the affiliated attorney or law firm retains the right to decline representation or adjust fees associated with the grievance process.
- Personal Injury representation discounts are not applicable to Medical Malpractice Cases. The EEZEE Choice affiliated attorney or law firm retains the right to decline representation at its sole discretion when considering the liability and damages of each respective personal injury matter. The EEZEE Choice affiliated attorney or law firm retains the right to decline representation at its sole discretion when considering the substitution of prior representation. Personal Injury attorney fees are calculated as a percentage of the award or settlement less any expenses incurred in the prosecution of the claim. Expenses are first repaid to the affiliated law firm before a calculation of disbursement is made to the plaintiff.
- Real Estate Matters: EEZEE Choice plans include discounted rates for both single and two family homes. For owners of buildings with an occupancy of 3 families or more, rates are based on a valuation of the property in question.
- House Closing Purchase: The Flat Fee includes review of the contract, negotiation of terms, requesting title searches, obtaining the title insurance commitment, review of mortgage documents if applicable and any necessary preparation and appearance at the closing. Title insurance fees are the responsibility of the client.
- Nonpayment cases include Free consultation. Subsequently a Flat Fee of $750.00 for members for all predicate notices (Initial nonpayment notice, rent demand, notice of petition, petition). Court appearances and remainder of case work at reduced hourly fee of $180.00 (normal fee $250.00/hour). Additional fees apply for Court filing fees and process service.
House Closing Sale: The EEZEE Choice affiliated law firm fee includes preparation of the contract, payoffs if any, assistance with review, clearance of title, any necessary preparation of sale documents and/or appearance at closing.
- Residential Landlord Representation
- Holdover Cases: Holdover cases refer to cases where a tenant stays after the expiration or termination of the lease such as notice to cure, notice of termination, notice of petition and petition.
- Additional fees apply for Court filing fees and process service.
- Non-payment cases for Participants include a Free Consultation. Participants will be charged $500 for all “predicate notices” (Initial nonpayment notice, rent demand, notice of petition and petition)
- Court appearances and remainder of case work at reduced hourly fee of $180.00 (standard fee $250.00/hour). Additional fees apply for Court filing and process service.
Commercial Landlord Representation
- Holdover Cases: Holdover cases (where a tenant stays after the expiration or termination of a lease) include a Free consultation. Subsequently a Flat Fee of $1,000.00 is charged to Participants for all predicate notices (notice to cure, notice of termination, notice of petition, petition). Court appearances and remainder of case work at reduced hourly fee of $180.00 (standard fee $250.00/hour). Additional fees apply for Court filing fees and process service.
- Small Claims Court Actions: Coverage is limited to a Free telephone consultation with an attorney. Representation does not include appeals from any small claims court ruling.
- Article 78 Proceedings: Representation does not include appeals at the NY Appellate court, NY Court of Appeals or Federal Courts.
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits (SSDIB): Legal administrative expenses do not include payment for your attorney’s hourly work. Attorney fees are determined by the Social Security Administration or Federal Court. Attorney fees for SSDIB representation are contingent on a successful outcome and are paid as a portion of you and your auxiliary beneficiary’s retroactive award. Out of state court appearances may require payments to attorneys for travel, hotel and transportation expenses.
- Criminal Defense: Any criminal defense discounts for representation provided by an EEZEE Choice attorney or law firm in State Court or Federal Court will be determined by the level and nature of the charges and the jurisdiction of the matter involving the Participant or eligible dependant. Additional considerations include number of witnesses, volume of discovery materials and complexity of legal issues.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: All worker’s compensation claims will establish attorney fees as approved by the court and be deducted from any judgment or settlement related to the case.
The Ambassador Program – EEZEE Choice affiliate awards
EEZEE Choice Ambassadors earn $50 for each newly enrolled “Participant”. Referral awards are not available for any free or discounted subscription, re-enrollments, self referrals nor any referrer not officially registered as an EEZEE Choice Ambassador. Each referred enrollee must completely fill out all necessary online questionnaires and forms and indicate the affiliate’s unique EEZEE Choice Ambassador ID number at the time of their enrollment. There are no costs associated with becoming an EEZEE Choice Ambassador nor any requirement to be an EEZEE Choice plan Participant. Step-by-step instructions to join the Ambassador program can be found here: EEZEE Choice Ambassador Program Step-By-Step guide. To qualify for the Ambassador program EEZEE Choice will need a completed EEZEE Choice affiliate program online application including the applicant’s social security number and an online bank account capable of receiving affiliate earnings through an Electronic Fee Transfer (EFT). It is the Ambassador’s responsibility to submit and keep current accurate EFT credentials for earnings derived from referrals. EEZEE Choice is not responsible for any loss suffered by an EEZEE Choice Ambassador resulting from misstated information, fraudulent use or a closed account.
Ambassadors are responsible to pay all applicable federal, state and local taxes on their income earned through the affiliate program. EEZEE Choice will comply with all Federal, State and Local earnings reporting requirements and issue an IRS 1099 Form to all Ambassadors earning $600 or more in any one calendar year.
EEZEE Choice for Retirees
EEZEE Choice for Retirees is an exclusive discount program being offered to select individuals who have retired from civil service work. Participants in the EEZEE Choice for Retirees program are entitled to most of the same protections and benefits as non-retired Participants in EEZEE Choice Bronze, Silver and Gold plans with special exceptions listed below:
- Enrollment in EEZEE Choice for Retirees is not eligible for EEZEE Choice Ambassador Program referral compensation (See more details about The Ambassador Program here).
- Dependents of retirees must be no older than 21 years of age to qualify for coverage under the Participant’s plan.
- EEZEE Choice for Retirees differs from non-retired worker plans and does not provide coverage for retirees residing outside of the EEZEE Choice Area of Service
- These select EEZEE Choice Legal Services are not available to retirees
- Legal services are limited to those states and counties where EEZEE Choice affiliated attorneys are admitted to practice law.
- Internal and External Agency or Employer Investigations
- Disciplinary Defense
- Workplace Grievance Processing
EEZEE Choice, Inc. is offering EEZEE Choice for Retirees as a limited program and reserves the right to grant, suspend or withdraw any discounted offer at its own discretion with reasonable notice made to any subscribed Participant.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the EEZEEChoice.com, we may collect the following data, including but not limited to:
- Contact information
- Email address
- 18 years of age or older
- Work Location
- Billing Address
- Electronic Payment Method that can accommodate an Automatic Payment of up to $50 a month
- Your IP address
- Other information such as interests and preferences
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on EEZEEChoice.com
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
To better understand your needs
To improve our services and products
To send you promotional emails containing the information important to new and expanded services from EEZEE Choice.
To contact you in order to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research
To customize EEZEEChoice.com according to your online behavior and personal preferences
Safeguarding and Securing Your Data
EEZEE Choice is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. EEZEE Choice is committed to do everything in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which helps safeguard all the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
EEZEE Choice will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties other than EEZEE Choice business partners, without your express permission. If EEZEE Choice is required to provide your personal information due to statutory authority or court order, EEZEE Choice will comply as required.
Limitations of Liability
You understand that our Subscription Services are provided “as is,” and without any kind of express or implied warranty. To the fullest extent permitted by law, EEZEE Choice expressly disclaims any and all warranties or conditions of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any warranties or conditions implied by a course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade, with respect to our Subscription Services. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or conditions. In jurisdictions where implied warranties or conditions are so modified EEZEE Choice will act in compliance with local law.
You agree to use the Subscription Services solely at your own risk, and understand that we do not guarantee the results of using the Subscription Services meeting your expectations or Subscription Services being impenetrably secure or never unavailable at a particular time or location.
EEZEE Choice liability is limited according to the provisions of our Terms of Service. To the fullest extent permitted by law you release us from any and all claims and demands, as well as any and all damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, attorneys’ fees, and other expenses incurred or suffered by the Participant or their eligible dependent(s) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, relating to or arising out of any right, claim, or matter (a) which is disclaimed by EEZEE Choice (or for which EEZEE Choice provides no guarantees) under this Agreement, or (b) for which EEZEE Choice is otherwise indemnified or released by you under this Agreement. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, EEZEE Choice’s liability to pay damages for any losses incurred by you as a result of breach of contract, negligence or other tort committed by EEZEE Choice, regardless of the theory of liability asserted, is limited to no more than the total amount of the most recent three (3) months of Paid Subscription fees paid under this Agreement.
By these Terms & Policies Participants and/or the Participant’s eligible dependent(s) covered, agree to hold EEZEE Choice harmless and waive any rights of recovery for damages caused by any EEZEE Choice partner including but not limited to affiliated insurance administrators, vendors, attorney(s) and/or thier law firms. EEZEE Choice reserves the right to handle its legal defense however it sees fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with EEZEE Choice so the EEZEE Choice adopted defense strategy can be employed.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement, and all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation including non-contractual disputes and claims, are governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA without regard to its conflict of laws rules. These New York laws will apply no matter where you live, work or are currently located. All disputes initiated by the user are to be adjudicated through arbitration utilizing the rules and services of the American Arbitration Association. The costs associated with the arbitration provision of the Agreement will be borne by the losing party.
If any provision of these Terms & Policies are held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. EEZEE Choice Protection & Benefits plans and services are currently only available in the United States for US Citizens unless legally eligible to work in the capacity of their employment.
Force Majeure: In no event shall EEZEE Choice and/or its corporate partners be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of their obligations hereunder arising out of, or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond their control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer software and/or hardware; it being understood that EEZEE Choice or its corporate partners shall use reasonable efforts which are consistent with accepted business practices to resume performance as soon as practicable under the circumstances.
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such sections. The order of these headings do not indicate a greater or lesser degree of importance as they relate to this Agreement.
The failure of EEZEE Choice to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive the right of EEZEE Choice to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. EEZEE Choice does not guarantee it will take action against all breaches of the EEZEE Choice Terms & Policies.
EEZEE Choice reserves the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time. In our sole discretion, EEZEE Choice may contract or merge with or sell its interests to another corporate entity. EEZEE Choice reserves the right to sell a portion or the entirety of its shares. EEZEE Choice is a “close corporation” but may choose to become a public corporation.
EEZEE Choice reserves the right to change any term and/or policy at any given time. EEZEE Choice advises its Participants, their eligible dependents and EEZEE Choice Ambassadors to frequently visit this Terms & Policies section of the EEZEEChoice.com website to remain apprised of any updates and/or changes.
If you have any questions or comments about EEZEE Choice Terms & Policies, please use our online messaging portal “Contact EEZEE Choice” or email us at [email protected].
EEZEE Choice, Inc. mailing address is: 299 Broadway, Suite 1602, New York, NY. Press inquiries may be made through the corporate office email: [email protected].